Three times the fun now added!









Sunday, November 6, 2011

Smart snaps

I love having D's smartphone around...it takes pretty good pictures and awesome video so when I don't remember my huge camera it is the perfect memory maker/keeper and I thought it about time to share the last few weeks of the "smart snaps".

Corn pit fun at the maze and fall festival!  Bonus:  Only 2 kernels of corn made it into the washing machine/dryer!

Last river fishing fun with Daddy and they catch a pretty sweet looking fish.

We let Riley cash in his piggy money and when I asked if he knew what toy he wanted he replied "actooly Mommy, I not need any toys but I need muskie wures instead.  Can I buy new muskie wures?"  Ha!  The Dick's people thought it hilarious that our 3 year old was buying new lures instead of toys!

bedhead bottle smile : )

I think she knows she's cute eh?!

A recent shopping trip to Target and these kids had so much fun sitting together and holding hands...does it look like she likes shopping or what!?

and it wouldn't be complete without out little lady as a 'brick house'!!! : )  don't forget to scroll down and pause the playlist so you can jam out with Lyssi!  

No comments:

Post a Comment