Three times the fun now added!









Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting on you...

my little girl it has been a long journey and right now it feels like I have been carrying you around for years.  The first thing your brother said to me this morning in the dark as I walked into his room was "Mommy, baby still in you?"  The first thing your Daddy said to me this morning was "I can't wait any longer."

Now if the boys feel this strongly about meeting you can you try to imagine how I feel?

I have been up the last few nights feeling you move around, negotiating with you to wait until daybreak to come and pleading with you to give me enough time to get an epidural!  You have been a surprise every step of the way from when we thought we lost you at 13 weeks to when we found out you were a girl at 20 weeks to when we saw you in 3D at 25 weeks and just about died at how you were a spitting image of your brother to most recently finding out you were breach and needing to be turned around and then finally surpassing the 40 week mark and still waiting somewhat impatiently to meet you.  You are our very stubborn little thing and we absolutely cannot wait any longer to meet you.

Finally at 3:00 today we are getting admitted to have my water broken and I won't believe it's really happening until I have an IV in my hand and I am hanging onto to your Daddy's arm while we walk round and round the hospital floor getting closer to seeing you.

I can't wait to have your tiny fingers wrapped around mine.
I can't wait to see if you have hair.
I can't wait to hear you cry out for us.
I can't wait to see you meet your Daddy.
I can't wait to see you meet your Brother.
I can't wait to hug you and tell you how much I have loved you for the last nearly 2 years and how much you have been anticipated and wished for.

I am so in love with you and can't imagine how much more in love with you I will fall when you are finally placed in my arms.

I will enjoy these last few hours with you alone like you wouldn't believe until I finally get to share you with everyone else.

Can't wait...cause you're our little girl!

Love from your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment